It's very difficult to find the best gift for the best person in your life- your mom! Conventional gifts of suits , sarees & jewellery are okay but I know my mom is the happiest when she is relaxed. And the best relaxation and pampering is a nice pedicure! Guess what, she agreed quickly since it was absolutely free! The mydala deal at Pinch-o-pink for a complimentary pedicure for all mommies was indeed a wonderful gift. The sweet smile and calm on her face while coming back frm the salon made it a wonderful Mother's day! Someone rightly said the best things in the world are free!
I was pleased with my experience at this salon. Not only does my hair look great, but my facial and waxing were also awesome. It didn't cost too much on my pocket as I had mydala deal for my overall package and it was just perfect. Thanks mydala for great deal!!
I went to Pinch O Pink in end of May 2014, using their 699 Rs voucher. I will say that I was happy with these services:
1) Hair Spa - made my hair really soft and well conditioned.
2) Hair cut - was a good trim as I needed to do away split ends, which was taken care off well.
3) Threading - was done neatly, carefully and painlessly.
4) It was one of the hottest day, so I was served cool drinks by staff.
5) The salon space was tidy and properly air - conditioned, though reaching there needed some help. Better if a small map could have been provided on the voucher itself. Changing rooms and floors were clean.
6) I thank both beauticians for doing their best in 2.5 hours they spent lavishly on me - I achieved higher attention due to being the single customer present that afternoon.
While the staff was well trained and spoke professionally, I felt there was room for improvement in these:
1) Need to be gentle when sharp tools for manicure and pedicure.
2) Need to use a waxing table instead of chair for waxing the hard to reach areas on thighs and back calves can't be underplayed. As I was made to sit on chair and then stand and keep turning, hitching up my gown, these areas were not thoroughly waxed. The posture made the angle difficult for beautician to see the hair clearly and she kept getting called away by the owner while she was waxing for long intervals which was irritating. Then the other beautician would take over - thus not connecting properly with where the waxing had been left off and would leave parts unwaxed even after I pointed these out.
3) The bleach on face needs to be cleaned properly when dry. My eyes were smarting because it hadn't been wiped off properly.
4) Facial was done using more pressure than what I preferred - which I had conveyed before but didn't sink in. Secondly, it was over too fast in 10-15 minutes and I felt that there was very less variety to the strokes or emphasis to pressure points - I have experienced better ones so I hope they will improve.
5) Though, there were options on the voucher regarding type of bleach, wax and facial products that I could choose - I was not asked for my preference once. The beauticians just did what they liked. At other establishments I have been given the choice and also shown the products used - which made a better experience and I would therefore rate them higher on these.
Overall, an average experience with regards to the beauty package executed as a whole, compensated somewhat by the good verbal communication skills of the beauticians.
The staff is well trained and give personal attention to all the customers. Complete facilities are available and very hygienic. All the beauty products are available in their parlour.
pinch o pink is the one of the best beauty salon. there are so many hair and beauty treatments available here. the stylists are trained , talented and professional. they gives you new and fabulous look. the prices of beauty treatments are reasonable. everyone can afford it easily. the best beauty products are available. the massaging and styling are really good. they maintains a good ambiance and extreme attention to hygiene. there is a wide range of products and services available here.